Do you love pizza? Do you love spaghetti? Then what if we combine two of the most favorite ingredients and make a dish straight out from your dream world. Pizza spaghetti recipe is such a recipe that will combine your two of your favorite ingredients and will make a darn good recipe full of cheese for your dinner!
The recipe is quite easy and you don’t need to stress and spend time in your kitchen as you can make it very quick and serve it to your family and spend quality time with them. A dish full of cheesy flavor and with a touch of pizza fantasy and spaghetti madness, it is the perfect dish for you to make and impress everyone with your culinary arts!
Cheesy Pizza Spaghetti Recipe
You can make this dish with very few ingredients too. Pizza spaghetti is a perfect dish for you if you want something light in dinner and want to spend the night watching movies and chill!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 2 to 3 servings in 1 yield
- Kosher salt, to your taste
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 cups of pizza sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup of mini pepperoni, more for topping
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Method to Prepare:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and in a large pot of salted water, cook spaghetti for about 8 minutes. Drain it and return to pot.
- Now, add the delicious pizza sauce, 1 cup of tempting mozzarella cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper, olives, and Italian seasoning in the large baking dish.
- Forget about the calories and add the remaining mozzarella and parmesan and add mini pepperoni in a single layer.
- Bake until the cheese turns into an attractive golden color on top, for around 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley to give it a rich and colorful look and serve it!
If you love cheese then add this amazing Pizza spaghetti recipe to your cookbook and make it when you crave for mozzarella and parmesan cheese!