All you need is big pineapple and 10 minutes of your time to make this fresh and delicious pineapple juice! A perfect blend of sweetness and savory flavors – this pineapple juice is a tart delight that can be prepared with just three ingredients.
This juice enjoys a considerable following due to its ability to prevent various ailments as it has loads of health benefits.
Pineapple juice is pretty rich in nutrients, helps your body to suppress inflammation, boosts your immunity, helps your digestion, promotes heart health, and can reduce asthma symptoms. If you are a smoker, then pineapple juice can help you a lot because it clears your lungs from tar.
Now, you know how beneficial this tropical beverage is for your body. So, without wasting much time, let’s see how you can make this amazingly revitalizing drink at your home.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 serves
- One Fresh Pineapple, Medium
- One cup of water
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Half teaspoon of black salt
- Ice cubes
- One lemon and salt for garnishing
- Pineapple wedges for garnishing
Method to Prepare:
- Start by preparing the pineapple. Lay a medium-sized pineapple on its side and chop the top and bottom parts with a long knife.
- Keep it upright and cut off its skin.
- Now, slice most of the pineapple into pieces. Slice some pineapple wedges and keep them aside from garnishing purposes.
- Take a blender. Throw the diced pineapple, one cup of water, and two tablespoons of sugar into the blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth juice.
- Get a fine-mesh strainer and strain the liquid. Press out all the juice from the filter into a bowl.
- Add water or sweetener to adjust the thickness and taste, respectively.
- Now, take a glass and run lemon wedges on its rim.
- Put salt into a dish and tip the glass over into the salt. Do this like you are cutting a cookie, twisting the glass around in the salt.
- Now, add some ice cubes and pour the pineapple juice into the prepared glass.
- Sprinkle some black salt for taste.
- Garnish it with mint leaves for freshness and serve it with pineapple wedges.
- Enjoy the sweet and savory pineapple juice!
- If you are using a slow juicer, then use chunks of pineapple rather than small pieces.
- Taste the pineapple before making the juice. If it is sweet enough, then avoid adding sugar to it.
- Put the chopped pineapple into the fridge before using it, and there you have an already chilled pineapple juice.
- Choosing the right pineapple is very important. Pick the one that has golden yellow to brown skin. Avoid choosing green or dark brown skinned pineapple.
- Be aware of the smell as if it is ripe; it will have a solid sugary smell.
- You can also add ginger and basil leaves while blending to make the juice more refreshing and flavorful.
Serve this fresh juice as a healthy breakfast drink, or you can take it to your office or hiking and trekking tips to boost your energy levels throughout the day. Make this refreshing and delicious pineapple juice at your home and enjoy its sweet and tangy taste with your family!