We all have eaten paneer tikka and are bored of it now! Hence, we have a special recipe for you where paneer and pav are put together on skewers to cook a dish that is full of flavors and has the potential to become the next hot thing at your party!
A little different from your penny-plain paneer tikka recipe, this Paneer Pav Stick recipe will provide you with an exclusive dish that blends unique spices and lovely green chutney. It is effortless, flavorful, and perfect for the grilling season.
How Paneer Pav Stick is Made?
This new party-rocker recipe is super easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time. It is also easy to cook, big on flavors, one of the best finger foods, meal-prep friendly, vegetarian, and perfect for BBQ and potluck parties!
The secret of making the most ambrosial paneer pav stick lies in its marinade.
We have kept the marinade recipe simple, so anyone can try it without too much effort. Keep reading the recipe further to know how you can make this special paneer starter recipe.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 serves
- Three buns
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- One tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- Salt, as per taste
- One teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- 100gm paneer cubes
- 20gm butter
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Green chutney, for serving
- Mayonnaise, for drizzle
- Wooden Skewers/Satay
Method to Prepare
- Firstly, cut one bun horizontally and then vertically.
- Repeat the same process for other buns.
- Keep them aside in a closed container to prevent drying.
- Now, take a large bowl.
- Add oil and ginger garlic paste to it.
- Then, add salt, red chilli powder, and chaat masala.
- Mix well to combine.
- Add paneer to the marinade.
- Coat well and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Now, place your marinated paneer inside the sliced buns.
- Skew the paneer pav one by one in satay.
- Then, heat a nonstick frying pan.
- Add butter to it.
- Sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes and give a good stir.
- Now, add the paneer satay sticks and roast well.
- Once the buns are golden, remove them from the pan.
- Your Paneer Pav Stick is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serve them with Dahi ke Sholay to present unique and enticing openers for your next party. However, prepare yourself as everybody will be asking you for their recipes.
- It is perfect for parties because you can prepare everything beforehand and then spend some time getting yourself dressed and ready instead of standing in the kitchen all day long preparing starters.