The combination of orange and basil is delicious and nutritious. You may have made orange juice in different ways, but have you ever wondered how it will taste with some hint of basil? If you are still wondering, then look no further than this fantastic orange basil juice.
Talking about basil, it has so many health benefits. Basil will help you with digestion; its strong anti-inflammatory properties will cure several diseases, cleanse the skin from within, its essential oil will help you fight depression and anxiety, and it also keeps your diabetes in check.
On the other hand, orange juice is as beneficial as basil. It is high in antioxidants, helps you prevent kidney stones, boosts your heart’s health, decreases inflammation, and is full of healthy nutrients. Fusing these two ultra-healthy ingredients will give you one nutritious drink!
Read More: Pineapple Juice Recipe
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s grab some pulpy oranges, pluck some fresh basil, and make one of the healthiest juice to boost your immunity.
- Prep Time:- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time:- 10 minutes
- Servings:- 2 serves
- Four oranges, peeled and prepared
- Ten fresh basil leaves
- A hint of honey
- Six ice cubes
Method to Prepare:
- Add peeled orange wedges and some of the crushed basil leaves into the blender.
- Now, drizzle some honey in the mixture.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Blend until you get a smooth texture.
- Strain this mixture thoroughly into a glass.
- Drizzle some honey and garnish the juice with the remaining basil leaves.
- Add some ice cubes and enjoy this chilled juice!
Let’s try another healthy juice – MUSKMELON ORANGE JUICE RECIPE
Try this healthy and fresh orange basil juice to enhance your immunity. Combine fresh orange juice with freshly plucked basil and enjoy the unique taste and fantastic freshness! Try this revitalizing drink at home and fill your mornings with enticing flavors!