Sometimes, you don’t feel like cooking a whole cake, you just want to enjoy something that can serve you only. Whether you are alone at home or don’t have enough time to satisfy your urge to enjoy some dessert by preparing it all on your own, why not try something that can be conveniently prepared in a mug and that too within just 10 minutes?
If you are craving to taste something sweet in just one serving, Single-serve Mug Coffee Cake is a perfect dessert to get your sweet dish in just one serving. It is an easy recipe that requires some ingredients to combine and be ready to enjoy in 1 minute only.
The interesting part of this recipe is that it does not have even a pinch of coffee in it, but the name ‘coffee cake’ means you can enjoy this delicious dessert with coffee. Or, you can enjoy it all even at any time of the day whenever you feel like eating something soft and sweet. Isn’t it amazing?
It is the quickest and easy coffee cake in a mug for one person. Of course, you can make it every day – Fast and Wonderful coffee cake recipe!
Mug coffee cake
Let’s go through easy to follow steps and get your single-serve mug coffee cake recipe in our hands to enjoy in just one minute.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Servings: 1
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of applesauce
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Method to Prepare:
- Take a microwave-safe mug and add one tablespoon of butter in it. Now, heat the butter in a microwave for just 10 seconds so that it melts. Add white sugar into the melted butter and stir continuously until the sugar dissolves.
- After this, add all-purpose flour, applesauce, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a mug and stir all ingredients properly until the batter turns smooth.
- Now, take a bowl and add two teaspoons of all-purpose flour, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon powder. Mix everything together with the help of your hands until you get the real texture of this lumpy sand.
- Now, sprinkle this mixture over the batter in a mug.
- Now, keep the mug in the microwave and cook this coffee cake for 50-60 seconds. Once it is prepared, let it cool before eating.
- Calories: 334cal
- Fat: 15.9g
- Carbohydrates: 43.3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
This mug coffee cake is enough to satisfy your craving for having a cake with a cup of coffee, really a quick breakfast on the go. Moreover, you can enjoy it without preparing something bigger. One serving every single day and tastes like the original.