Do you kids hate green beans? If so, then make this delicious and healthy green beans recipe combined with lemony and garlicky chicken thighs! Another plus point: you can make this flavorful recipe in a flash.
This green beans recipe is a low-carb and keto-friendly recipe.
With only 25 minutes of kitchen work, you will be able to create a juicy and tender chicken recipe that is loved by all and can be prepared in a snap!
The savory flavor of lime and the pungent aroma of garlic will make this chicken green beans recipe one of the most flavorful recipes. Chicken thighs dusted in flour and drizzled with lime juice will blast amazing flavors in your mouth.
Read More:- Chicken Salad: Proper Healthy Lunch
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 3 serves
- 3 – 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 pound (450g) green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided or (ghee for paleo diet)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon slices, for garnish
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
Method to Prepare:
- To make the lemon garlic butter chicken thighs recipe with green beans: In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Season chicken thighs generously with the spice mixture. Set aside while you prepare green beans.
- Arrange green beans in a microwave-safe dish with 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes, until almost done but still crisp.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Lay the seasoned chicken thighs in one layer in the skillet.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, until cooked through and a cooking thermometer displays 165°F (75°C).
- If chicken browns too quickly, lower the heat. Adjust timing depending on the thickness. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, lower the heat and melt the remaining tablespoon of butter.
- Add chopped parsley, garlic, hot sauce, red crushed chili pepper flakes, and pre-cooked green beans and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until cooked to your liking.
- Add lemon juice and chicken stock and reduce the sauce for a couple of minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Add cooked chicken thighs back to the pan and reheat quickly.
- Adjust seasoning with pepper and serve the lemon garlic butter chicken thighs immediately, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh parsley, and a slice of lemon if you like.
- Enjoy the savory and delicious chicken green beans!
An easy and delicious skillet lemon garlic butter chicken recipe infused with the healthiness of green beans is what you will crave every day! This recipe is full of flavors as well as nutrients. Try this delicious crispy and hearty chicken and green beans recipe and enjoy amazing flavors.