A re you thinking of a pizza party this Saturday night? Then, why not try something unique to serve with pizza? What do you say? Isn’t it a great idea? Yes, you have many recipes that can be served with pizza and have a great dinner. You must try this Lasagna Flatbread Recipe, you might have ever heard of it. This recipe is an appetizer that is loaded with cheese and chicken sausage. The taste of this appetizer is so overwhelming that it will remain in your mouth for a while. The main ingredient is the cheese, everyone loves it, and even it is one of the favorite ingredients of the kids.
When you add three different types of cheese in this lasagna flatbread recipe, it enriches its taste and creates a very stringy texture that you will remember for long. The combination of the crunchiness of the bread and softness and richness of the cheese is something that makes it a perfect appetizer to serve at pizza night.
Delicious Lasagna Flatbread Recipe
Adding cheese to prepare lasagna flatbread gives a mushy and tender texture to the bread. Moreover, this delicious recipe hardly takes 30 minutes, a quick and easy to make flatbread for your family and friends. Additionally, you can serve this appetizer on any occasion to the guests and tell them how good baking skills you have.
So, don’t miss preparing this tempting appetizer and enjoy the real cheesy dinner with your loved ones.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 250-gram chicken sausage
- Half cup of ricotta cheese
- Half cup of mozzarella
- 3 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 pita bread
- Half cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- Half egg
Method to Prepare:
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees Celsius and move to further preparation.
- Take a large bowl and add ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese in the bowl. After this, add most of the mozzarella cheese in the bowl and keep the rest of the mozzarella cheese aside. Mix all ingredients well.
- Then, add egg and Italian seasoning and combine them together and keep them aside.
- After this, take a non-stick pan and heat it on a medium flame. Now, add some oil in it and add the chicken sausage in i. You have to cook until it turns pink. After this, you have to add the marinara sauce in it and mix it well. Once everything is cooked completely, turn off the flame and keep the cooked sausage aside.
- Now, take pita bread and pour the prepared cheese mixture over it and spread the mixture evenly over the bread. After this, make another layer of chicken sausage evenly over the cheese mixture. Then, make the top layer of remaining mozzarella cheese. Repeat the same steps with the other flatbreads.
- Take a baking tray and place all the prepared flatbreads on it. Now, place this baking tray in the preheated oven.
- Let cook this Lasagna Flatbread Recipe until the cheese melts or for around 10-12 minutes.
- Your delicious flatbread is ready to serve immediately.
Nutritional Value (Per Serving):
- Calories: 276cal
- Fat: 23.2g
- Cholesterol: 20.1mg
- Carbohydrate: 13.9g
- Protein: 3.5g
If you want to make these Italian rice balls cheesier, you can add a small cube of mozzarella cheese in the center of each rice ball and roll them perfectly.
This lasagna flatbread is a great appetizer for a family dinner and even for other occasions, thus giving you a reason to bring people together. You can use more or less sauce based on how you want this flatbread. You know what? After making it once, it will become your regular dinner rotation. Yes, don’t be surprised. So, give it a try on this weekend and get this recipe ready within just 30 minutes.