If you love Korean cuisine then you surely heard of and tasted Kimchi and you know how delicious and amazing it is. What if you add some veggies into this traditional dish and make your own healthy version of Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice to get a boost of nourishments!
Kimchi will taste better with some veggies and with garlic and ginger is always there for you to give a boost of flavor in your mouth; you are going to make Kimchi like never before! Innovative, tasty, delicious, and healthy; enjoy this version of Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice with your family and friends!
Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 5 to 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- A spoonful of crushed ginger
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 2 cups of fresh peas and carrots
- 1 cup of Kimchi
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- Sesame oil and sesame seeds, for garnishing
Method to Prepare:
- First of all, get a large skillet and heat oil in it.
- Stir in garlic and ginger sauté them until fragrant.
- Now, add the rice, Kimchi, peas, carrots, and soy sauce and stir-fry them for a few minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the rice and add the eggs in it.
- Scramble the eggs in the middle of the pan and then mix them throughout the rice.
- Get a traditional bowl and toss the rice in it and drizzle it with some sesame oil and sprinkle some sesame seeds on it with some green onions for garnishing.
- Serve it hot and enjoy its flavors!
- You can innovate and half-fry the eggs then put it on the rice bowl to make it more beautiful and tasty.
- If you’re using cauliflower rice then add it just before adding the eggs as it will need only 2 to 3 minutes to get ready.
- We have used olive oil here but you can use your favorite oil but don’t use sesame oil because it is not recommended in stir-fry due to its low smoke points.
This innovative and healthy Kimchi dish is quite flavorful and you can make this dish in less than 15 minutes. A quick and delicious dish, which is tasty and healthy and you can make it promptly without worrying about any preparations. Just make it and enjoy this Korean dish and enjoy its deliciousness!