Light and refreshing – this keto peanut butter smoothie is one of the most delicious keto diet recipes you can eat for a healthy brunch! Additionally, you can make this smoothie even dairy-free too.
This thick, creamy, and chocolate-loaded keto smoothie recipe is low-carb with only 4.7 grams of net carbs per serving. Made without dairy and sugar – this is the best way to enjoy your diet!
Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie: A Delicious Keto Lunch Recipe!
If you are following the keto diet, the chances are that you have run across family members who do not always want to eat bland diet dishes. So, to bring everyone on the same page, we are presenting you with the delicious and healthy peanut butter smoothie recipe!
This keto smoothie is healthy, satisfying, and yummy! It is one of the simplest recipes that use only natural ingredients – no fancy unhealthy powder is involved! A perfect keto diet recipe that is low-carb and works as an ideal brunch treat to keep you energized through the day.
Let’s learn this effortless recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 glass smoothies
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Two tablespoons natural peanut butter, no added sugar, no added oil
- Three tablespoons of powdered erythritol or sweetener of your choice
- ¼ cup heavy cream or canned coconut cream if you prefer it dairy-free
- 1 cup crushed ice
- One tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
Method to Prepare
- Gather all the ingredients and put them in a blender jar; the order doesn’t matter.
- Now, pulse them at high speed until you get a smooth shake. Add some ice cubes to get a frothy smoothie. Blend once again till smooth.
- Now, take two small glasses and serve this smoothie and enjoy!
Make this tummy-filling Peanut butter smoothie as your keto diet lunch. This keto peanut butter smoothie recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat! So, prepare yourself to indulge in this healthy smoothie and enjoy its natural sweetness!