If you love chicken dishes then you may be bored with eating all the clichéd variants of it and now you want to try something new in terms of flavor, Honey-Garlic Chicken is the solution for that.
The smell of this chicken will fascinate you like the fragrance of garlic and the sweetness of honey will make you go awe on this delicious dish!
Tasty Honey-Garlic Chicken
Try this honey-garlic http://alteredstate.ca/wp-content/plugins/revslider/temp/update_extract/revslider/db.php chicken as it is as mesmerizing as it can get and can be made with the help of only five ingredients. Yes, you read that right! You just need five ingredients and minutes to prepare this amazing and unique chicken dish. A flavor that can freshen up your taste buds and give your tongue new experience of chicken altogether!
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Servings: 5 servings
- 3 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ cup of low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes, as per your taste
- Sliced green onions and cilantro to garnish
Method to Prepare:
- Clean your chicken thighs and season them lightly with salt and pepper and add them to the insert of your cooker.
- Take a small bowl and mix honey, soy sauce, garlic cloves, and red pepper flakes to make the main sauce of your dish.
- Pour this delicious sauce over the chicken thighs in the cooker.
- Cover and cook it for 2 hours on high heat.
- Remove the chicken thighs and either cut them into chunks or use a fork and shred them.
- Now, add this chicken in the cooker and let it sit there for more 5 to 10 minutes as it will absorb all the delicious juices inside the cooker and the sauce will make it more delightful.
- Serve this amazing chicken dish hot and garnish it with sliced green onions and cilantro to give it a rich look and mesmerizing flavor!
- Calories: 385kcal
- Total Fat: 15g
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 48g
- Cholesterol: 231mg
- Here, we have used chicken thighs but you can use skinless chicken breasts as a substitute to make it juicier.
- You can add more red chili flakes if you enjoy spicy food as it will give your taste buds a run for their money and you’ll surely like its spicier version too.
- If you want to make it gluten-free, then you can use gluten-free tamari instead of soy sauce and don’t worry, it won’t make any difference to the dish.
Try this amazing chicken recipe with either naan or with rice, as you like. This recipe is quite delicious and will give something new in terms of chicken recipes and it is very easy to make as it requires only five ingredients. Try this recipe at your home and try something different and uniquely delicious!