If you think you can make everyone happy; rethink that because you’re not a pizza! Yes, pizzas have the ability to make everyone happy with its delicious taste and awesome cheese. But the most underrated ingredient of any pizza is its sauce. What if you can make this sauce at home, isn’t it the best thing that can happen to you? by using this Homemade Pizza sauce at your home you can enjoy the pizza of your dream at your home!
Pizza sauce often goes under the radar and people forget the real hero which makes the pizza what it is and give it the taste and flavors you love so much.
Homemade Pizza Sauce
Well, making a pizza sauce at home is quite simple and you can make it pretty quick, too. A quick and easy recipe to get to the wonderland of pizzas!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon of red chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 28-ounces of whole peeled tomatoes, crushed
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon of white sugar
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small pinch baking soda
Method to Prepare:
- Take olive oil and heat it over medium heat in a saucepan; add anchovy fillets into the oil and cook for around 1 minute.
- Stir in garlic into the oil and cook it until the garlic is fragrant then add fresh oregano leaves and cook until they are wilted.
- Add in red chili flakes, dried oregano, and tomatoes into the olive oil mixture and bring the sauce to boil.
- Season it salt, black pepper, and sugar and turn the heat to low.
- Bubble the soup until it is thickened and oil rises up, for about 20 minutes.
- Stir in baking soda into the sauce and mix it until thoroughly combined.
- Let it cool and use this sauce to make your pizza delicious and lip-smacking!
- Calories: 54kcal
- Total Fat: 4g
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: less than 1mg
By using this sauce, you’ll be able to replicate the pizza of your dreams at your home and can make your pizza evening unforgettable. Use this sauce, make pizza out of it and make your weekend night amazing eating pizza while watching your favorite movie or your football match and enjoy it! Ciao!