The benefit of making juices at home is that you will get them fresh and not worry about hygiene. The flavor, taste, nutrients, and quality are far better than those bottles or packaged ones we can find in supermarkets! The same goes for the grapes juice recipe.
Packaged versions just can not match the freshness of homemade grapes juice! If you are making the grapes juice for the first time at home, then worry not! We are here to help you. But why consume grapes juice?
Well, the reason is simple; it is super-healthy and ultra-tasty! Apart from the delicious taste, grapes juice can also protect your heart’s health, slow down memory loss in older adults, manage blood glucose and diabetes, promote gut health and digestion, and protect and nurture your skin’s health.
Now, you know why grapes juice is so popular! Assemble all the instruments because it is time for you to make one for yourself at home!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- One kg of grapes
- Half-inch ginger, freshly chopped
- ½ teaspoon of black salt
- ½ lime
- One and a half cups of water
- Ice cubes
Method to Prepare:-
- Wash the grapes under running water. Make sure that grapes are thoroughly clean.
- Now, take the blender and throw the washed grapes and ginger into it.
- Squeeze the lime and sprinkle some black salt.
- Add water and pulse the blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth juice.
- Now, get a fine-mesh strainer over a large bowl and strain your grapes juice through it.
- Push the pulp to get all the juice from the grapes.
- Take a glass and add some ice cubes and pour the grapes juice.
- Top it off with some mint leaves for freshness and sprinkle black salt to give it a flavorsome boost!
- Enjoy the amazingly delicious juice!
- If you want to serve it quickly, then use chilled water instead of regular water.
- To get the most out of this juice, it will be best if you drink it immediately.
- If the grapes are tart already, then avoid squeezing the lemon.
- Also, don’t combine it with any breakfast or snack to get the maximum benefits. If consumed with other foods, it can lead to acidity, loss of appetite, and sluggish digestion.
A reservoir of antioxidants, grapes juice is one of the healthiest juice you can make at home. Due to its uncountable benefits and amazingly delicious taste combined with distinctive looks, grapes juice enjoys incredible fanfare! A sweet and tangy flavored juice – try grapes juice to boost your mornings with energy.