Potatoes are an awesome vegetable, you can do anything with them and they‘ll be still delicious and tasty. Potatoes are the most underrated veggie in the world, you can pair potatoes with anything and you won’t be disappointed at all! this garlic mashed potatoes recipe is rich in flavours and very tasty!
These Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe is made with roasted garlic and potatoes and taste amazing in every way. gets prepared in less then 40 minutes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Similarly, to give this potatoes legacy a boost up, Garlic Mashed Potato is an amazing and delicious dish to try. With a strong flavor of garlic and creamy flavor of heavy cream, you’re going to love this dish! A flavorful potato dish with garlic and heavy cream will be a sure hit among your friends and family.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- 8 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch of ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
Method to Prepare:
- Take a large pot of water and bring it to boil and add potatoes in it.
- Boil the potatoes until soft, for about 20 to 25 minutes and drain them and place them in a large bowl.
- Now, add cream, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper into the potatoes and combine it well.
- Mix them with the help of potato masher or electric mixer, as per your desired consistency.
- Take a small bowl and scoop this mashed potatoes into it and sprinkle some sesame seeds on it and serve it!
- Calories: 417kcal
- Total Fat: 15g
- Carbs: 58g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
If you’re looking to innovate your clichéd potato recipe then this is the best way to do it! With the hint of garlic and loads of cream, this dish is full of flavors and the creaminess is quite delightful. This dish is a perfect combination of smooth and creamy potatoes with the amazing and lip-smacking garlicky flavor!