If you are still searching for an excellent eggless waffles recipe, then your search ends here! We present you with the BEST eggless waffles recipe on the internet that is also vegan. Too good to be true, right? Well, not at all; these eggless waffles are delicious, effortless, and vegan-friendly.
With a light and fluffy inside and nice, golden, and crispy crust – you are going to fall in love with this must-try breakfast recipe. If you are afraid of waffle-making, you need not worry because we will help you learn the art of waffle-making without spoilage or wastage.
Effortless Eggless Waffles Recipe for Delicious Mornings!
When you are in mid-week and having those rough and hectic ones, then all you need is delicious, tender-from-inside yet crispy-from-outside, and golden waffles for breakfast. These eggless waffles are easy to make as you don’t need to beat egg whites and wait until it forms a peak.
This recipe will save you and your kitchen from that hassle. With this recipe, you need not do any hard work at all. All you need to do is gather some ingredients and make these super easy yet super delicious Eggless Waffles while you get ready for your office.
You can make the batter even before the waffle maker gets hot. Just a few ingredients and you will whip this batch of waffles on the go. Additionally, they are amazingly customized as you can top it off with honey, maple syrup, cream, fruits, or even with a generous dusting of icing sugar.
What a delicious and great way to kick-start your day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 waffles
- 1 cup All-purpose flour (Maida)
- ¼ cup Whole wheat flour
- Two teaspoons Baking powder
- a pinch Salt
- Two tablespoons Sugar
- Two tablespoons Oil
- One ¼ cups Water
- Two teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Method to Prepare
- Take a bowl and add all dry ingredients to a bowl. Whisk them until they are incorporated well.
- Then, make a well in the center, add all the wet ingredients with vanilla extract.
- Start mixing them using a whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Meanwhile, preheat the waffle maker and pour the batter once hot.
- Cook it for a couple of minutes.
- Once cooked, remove it from the machine and keep it on a wire rack to cool it off.
- Serve them right away to enjoy; otherwise, they will start to soften.
If you want to enjoy waffles but are worried about eggs, you need not worry. These eggless waffle recipes will help you create a vegetarian and vegan version of this delicious breakfast recipe. So, make these waffles and enjoy a delicious, hearty, and toothsome morning meal.