When you have Maggi in your kitchen then you need not worry about midnight hunger as all is well when Maggi is here! Pair it with some eggs and you have one of the most delicious combinations that can be made in just 10 minutes. The egg Maggi recipe is such a classic recipe that we had to include it in our list. The best thing about this recipe is that you don’t need anyone’s help to cook it.
If you love slurping on a hot bowl of soupy Maggi noodles then you are going to love this flavorful recipe. You will just require 3 ingredients to make this recipe – eggs, veggies, and Maggi. Combine all of them and cook this wholesome and filling snack to munch for time-crunched days or for lazy dinners.
Most Delicious and Effortless Anda Maggi Recipe!
This recipe is simple and quick and can be cooked in just 10 to 12 minutes using Maggi noodles. This snack is an all-time favorite of almost every Indian person – be it a kid, teen, adult, or even an oldie! Plus, you will need only just a couple of minutes to whip up this delicious and tummy-filling recipe.
Throw in some tasty veggies to make this simple quick-to-cook recipe even healthier. If you are feeling bored eating Maggi in the traditional ways, this recipe will surely refresh your Maggi menu. Saute eggs and veggies and cook Maggi noodles in the given Maggi masala and you will get one of the most delicious recipes in just 10 minutes!
There are countless ways to make Maggi such as using only veggies or you can try this egg Maggi recipe, which can be healthy too. Add some cheese and you will have something that is loved by kids along with the adults as well! So, let’s see how you can make this easy and toothsome recipe at home!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Servings: 2 serves
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped green capsicum
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped french beans
- 1 tablespoon deseeded finely chopped tomato
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 packets of Maggi noodles
- 2 sachets of Maggi masala
Method to Prepare
- First, take a medium-sized pan and add oil to it. Heat it over medium-low flame.
- Then, add finely chopped onions, carrots, french beans, capsicum, and deseeded tomatoes to the pan.
- Now, saute the veggies for 2 to 3 minutes and add salt, red chili powder, and ginger-garlic paste.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and mix and saute everything for a few seconds.
- Then, add eggs and let them cook for a few seconds.
- Scramble the eggs and cook them for a minute. Then, pour 1 ½ cup of water. You can add more for very soupy noodles.
- Bring the water to a boil and add 2 sachets of Maggi masala and give it a good stir. Now, add 2 packets of Maggi noodles to the pan.
- Cook everything for a few seconds and give it a good mix once again.
- Cook the Maggi until the water is absorbed, for 4 to 5 minutes. Avoid overcooking the Maggi as it will make the recipe soggy. Turn off the gas and take it out on the serving bowl.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander, serve warm, and enjoy!
Egg Maggi is one of the most delicious and easy-to-cook recipes. The best thing about this recipe is that you can whip it up in just 10 minutes without breaking too much sweat. So, if you are looking for a recipe that can not only please your kids but everybody else, you can always try this egg Maggi recipe!