Looking for an easy and quick egg recipe? Then you should try this flavorous, effortless egg fry recipe!
When in no mood of cooking for hours, try this one of the easiest side dishes ever! It will go great with anything from plain rice, and chapati to parathas.
It is not a very dry fry, can be eaten with rice or chapati, or can be enjoyed with a bowl of salad. With this recipe, you’ll end up having a balanced meal that is super easy to make.
How to Cook Egg Fry at Home Easily?
Fried boiled eggs are buttery, crispy, and delicious. Plus, they’re so easy to make and can be enjoyed as a snack, for breakfast, or as a salad topping. In just 20 minutes, you will be able to turn hard-boiled eggs into treats for your taste buds with this recipe!
Here, we have used very few ingredients because we wanted to keep it very very simple, so, anyone can cook it freely with whatever ingredients they have, and still yield great-tasting eggs to accompany their meal on a busy day.
Let’s see how you can whip up this egg fry quickly!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 serves
For Boiling Eggs
- 4 eggs
- Water, as needed
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Boiled eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- Black pepper powder, as per taste
- Salt, as per taste
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- Coriander leaves, for garnishing
Method to Prepare
- Pour water and add salt into a medium-sized pan
- Add eggs to it.
- Boil for 10 to 12 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
- Once boiled, remove them from the water.
- Get rid of the shells.
- Cut them in half and keep them aside.
- Now, pour oil into a pan.
- Shallow-fry the eggs.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Remove them and keep the eggs aside.
- In the same pan, add chopped onions.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, salt, and garam masala.
- Pour some water and saute until golden.
- Then, add the fried eggs into the pan.
- Garnish it with coriander.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can serve this egg fry with either plain rice or jeera rice for an easy, comforting meal.
- Plus, you can enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- When there is a crowd at your place and still confused about what to make, then you can try this recipe and serve it with chapatis for a quick, crowd-feeding delicacy.
Stir-frying the boiled eggs in simple tempering and seasoning them with simple dry spices will present you with a dish that is fantastically delicious. So, try it and enjoy this simple dish whenever you want to enjoy a quick meal.