If you’ve been wanting to eat something that’s all cheesy, creamy, and yet salubrious then this Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe is going to fit your bill perfectly. The pasta comes in various shapes and no matter which ones you pick, this dish will comfort you and those demanding but innocent taste buds too.
The eclectic ingredients together make up for a kind of pasta that is not only irresistible but also refrigeration friendly so that you can store it for another time when the midnight munchies get to you.
Let’s quickly learn about all the ingredients that you’ll require along with all the guiding steps to cook this recipe:
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cooking Time – 18 minutes
Serving – 3 serving
- 260g sliced Mushrooms
- 300g Pasta
- 110ml Dry White Wine
- 220ml Cream
- 250g Parmesan Cheese
- One chopped Onion
- One grated Garlic Clove
- One Lemon Zest
- Chopped Parsley
- Two tbsp Olive Oil
- One tbsp Butter
Method to Prepare:
- Begin with cooking the pasta according to instructions on the pack and save 100ml of the pasta water before draining it entirely.
- Heat butter and oil together in a saucepan over medium heat and add onions after a couple of minutes to be stirred until they’re soft and flimsy in up to ten minutes.
- Now, add mushrooms into the pan and cook them for ten minutes followed by adding garlic and again cooking the same for at least two minutes.
- Proceed to add the wine too and let it simmer until the liquid is nearly half evaporated.
- Add the cream and again let it simmer before also adding parmesan cheese and lemon zest. Sprinkle salt and black pepper according to taste.
- Lastly, mix the cooked pasta with the creamy sauce and add the reserved water so that the pasta doesn’t start sticking to the pan. Add parsley and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Remove the pan from heat to transfer the contents into bowls and add extra cheese on top if you may to further make the pasta creamier.
Calories – 681 k.cal
Carbohydrates – 23 g
Protein – 25 g
Fat – 51 g
Sodium – 1000 mg
Sugar – 4 g
A rich choice for dinner, the Mushroom Pasta recipe will satisfy you whether you prepare it for dinner or for lunch. Be it a gathering of friends or family members or both, this recipe will certainly intrigue every person and you will be remembered forever for introducing them to this appetizing meal.