All you need is 20 minutes to make delicious and healthy Costco Quinoa Salad recipe at your home. The tangy dressing combined with the right amount of sweetness will infuse your mouth with delicious flavors.
Packed with veggies and herbs – this Costco Quinoa Salad is a hot favorite of health enthusiasts and perfect for lunches, picnics, and sides.
Preparing a meal for a picnic can be tricky as you will need to make something that doesn’t spoil in your car. Costco Quinoa Salad is perfect for you as it is as filling as the main dish. Throw in some chopped veggies and drizzle some lemon juice to get one of the most flavorful and nourishing dishes for your outing.
If you are still not convinced, then here are some more reasons why you should try this delicious Costco Quinoa Salad recipe.
- A delicious side dish option that can be served as a meal.
- Effortless to make and have delicious variations.
- Perfectly fill in the lunch box – hence, a great lunch prep recipe.
So, let’s see how you can make this amazingly delicious Costco Quinoa Salad at home!
Costco Quinoa Salad
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12 serves
- 1 cup quinoa rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ cup red and or yellow sweet bell peppers chopped
- 1 cup cucumber chopped (peel on)
- ½ cup red onion finely chopped
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Method to Prepare:
- Rinse quinoa under cold water for 1-2 minutes.
- Add quinoa to boiling water.
- Now, reduce the flame to medium and let it simmer for another 20 minutes until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Fluff the mixture with a fork.
- Meanwhile, chop the red onion, bell peppers, and cucumber.
- Take a small bowl and add olive oil, vinegar, and honey to it.
- Now, add one teaspoon of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Once quinoa is completed, remove it from the stove and pour it into a large bowl.
- Now, add in the peppers, onion, oil, and vinegar mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve it hot.
- If you want, you can use red or white or a mixture of both quinoas for this recipe.
- Let the quinoa cool before making the salad.
- You can assemble all the ingredients up to a day in advance. Bring it to room temperature before serving.
Read More:- Delicious Quinoa Recipes to Nutrify your Meals
Now, no need to be confused about what to prepare for a picnic! This Costo Quinoa Salad recipe will prove to be one of the best dishes for you. As it is full of unique herbs and delicious veggies, you must try this amazing quinoa salad recipe and enjoy an effortless, delicious, and healthy dish!