Slow Cooker has always been a blessing for those who don’t have enough time to spend hours in the kitchen. So, what if you get a chance to cook something amazing in this true gift to your kitchen? Obviously, you will not miss it. You can simply prepare Beef Goulash Recipe in an easy way with minimal efforts.
When you don’t have time to cook, obviously, many of you might prefer to take away order or prefer to get it delivered at your place. No doubt, it is a quick and convenient way to satisfy your hunger as well as you need not worry about doing dishes.
Easy to Prepare Beef Gulash Recipe
Those who might be thinking that this recipe requires a lot of time and effort, there is good news for them that we are going to prepare this mouth-watering recipe in a slow cooker. Thus, enables you to focus on other household chores without standing in the kitchen for hours. Simply combine all ingredients at once and let this time-saving appliance do its job while you do whatever you want.
Go ahead and try Beef Goulash Recipe in this wonderful appliance to ease your cooking job.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups of ground beef
- 2 and a half cup of beef broth
- 2 cups of dried multigrain macaroni
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato paste
- Half cup of finely chopped onion
- Half cup of shredded carrot
- Half cup of finely chopped green pepper
- Half teaspoon of salt or as per your taste
- 2-3 pinches of black pepper
- Half cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Method to Prepare:
- Take a slow cooker of 5- to 6-quart capacity and add ground beef, beef broth, dried multigrain macaroni, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, chopped onion, shredded carrot, chopped green pepper, salt, and black pepper. Mix all ingredients well while breaking up the ground beef.
- Now, cover the cooker and cook these ingredients for 2 hours at high temperature. Make sure to stir these ingredients once after 1 hour of cooking.
- After 2 hours, open the cooker and add shredded cheddar cheese over it.
- Again cover the cooker and cook for another 8-10 minutes or until you see cheese melts.
- Serve this cheesy beef pasta hot.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have macaroni at home, you can use any pasta to enjoy this wonderful beef recipe.
- Pairing this Beef Goulash Recipe with a salad makes a complete meal for lunch or dinner.
- Calories: 378cal
- Fat: 12g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 27g
- Fiber: 9g
For pasta lovers, a combination of macaroni, beef, cheese, and other ingredients prepared in a rich and flavorful tomato paste is enough to enjoy your pasta in a great way. This classic dinner recipe will surely be loved by all. Hope you will also enjoy this easy way to cook Beef Goulash Recipe.