If you love banana and want to make bread using your favorite fruit then this banana bread is the perfect recipe for you! Delicious, healthy, and full of banana; you are going to just love this bread as it is moist and fabulous with full of banana flavor!
You’ll need very little time to prepare for this bread and it takes only an hour to get ready! Banana is rich in fiber, vitamin c, and manganese and it is a big source of healthy vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 helps your body to produce red blood cells and removes unwanted chemicals from the liver and kidney.
With this dish, you get all the benefits of banana in a delicious and healthy way. Bake your bread at your home and serve your family with healthy and banana-flavored bread with some milk for the breakfast and get the energy boost you required to last all day!
Banana Bread Recipe
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of butter
- 3.4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 ½ cups of mashed overripe bananas
Method to Prepare:
- First of all, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Take a large bowl and combine flour, baking soda, and salt and in a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs and bananas in this mixture until well melded.
- Now, add the banana mixture into the flour mixture and stir just to moisten and pour this batter into the loaf pan.
- Put this pan into the preheated oven for 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for 10 minutes in the pan then remove it and cut into pieces.
- Serve this bread with milk and enjoy its deliciousness!
- Calories: 229kcal
- Total fat: 8g
- Carbs: 35g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
Must Read – Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Cups Recipe
If you are looking to make bread at home then you should try this banana-flavored bread as it is full of flavor and nutrients. Making this amazing bread is as easy as you can imagine and you get a perfect breakfast for you and your kids which is not only delicious but also full of health benefits!