Italian pizza is a very famous in all over world and so many ways to makes it in different taste such as “Deep Dish Pizza”, “Neapolitan pizza”, “Sicilian pizza”, “gourmet pizza” and “spinach-pesto white pizza”.
Now, Pizza is become a most popular Italian food in most of countries.
Italian Pizza – Spinach-Pesto White Pizza
Let’s check step by step guideline to make spinach-pesto white pizza (Italian pizza).
- 1 Kg all purpose flour (consider*00* type)
- 500 ml warm water
- 3 tsp fresh yeast
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 6 tsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tsp prepared pesto, divided
- 6 ounces ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Total time to prepare: 30 min
How To Prepare:
- First of all heat oil then put baby spinch and wait until wilted. Bustle ¼ cup pesto with remove from heat. Take a small bowl and keep toss chicken with remaining pesto, salt and sugar.
- Sprinkle the yeast into a medium bowl with medium warm water. Then place almost all of the flour on the table in the shape of a volcano.
- Keep crust on an ungreased baking sheet and spread it with spinach mixture.
- Add at top chicken, mozzarella cheese and bacon and spread ricotta cheese by teaspoon. Now Preheat oven to 450° then put unripe pizza 8 to 10 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Now, your spinach-pesto white pizza is ready. Divide this to 6 equal slices and serve it with chili sauce.
Try Out this Delicious Pizza recipe at your home and don’t forget to give us your feedback.