Are you a foodie and would you like to eat different kinds of food? Today, I am sharing one of the best and delicious recipe to make fried chicken in Indian style within 30 minutes. Let’s check the required ingredients and methods to cook.
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- 100 ml curd
- 1 Whisked egg
- 50 gm all-purpose flour
- 50 gm bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chopped green chili
- 1 tsp chopped coriander Leaf
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp onion, dried and powdered
- 1 tsp oregano / omam leaves, dried and powdered
- 2 tsp garlic & ginger powder
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil for frying
Method To Prepare:
Before start cooking, wash and clean chicken drumsticks then dry water completely from chicken.
- Now, take a bowl and ready past of whisked egg, curd, 1 tsp chili powder as well as salt to the chicken and marinate it for at least 3 to 4 hours. Take one more big pot and mix chopped green chili, all-purpose flour, white pepper, 1 tsp chili powder, oregano, ginger-garlic powder, turmeric & coriander powder, basil leaves, and salt.
- After completing the above process, Cover marinated chicken with all-purpose flour paste and then with bread crumbs.
- Take a thick bottom pan and put 10 ml mustard oil then wait till it is heated. Now, deep fry the chicken in a slow fire till it is cooked.
Now, your Indian style fried chicken is ready to eat or serve. If you want to serve it in a stylish way then keep your fry chicken in the tray and sprinkle chopped coriander Leaf and serve it with tomato ketchup.
Please share your feedback and personal experience with your special recipes. I would love to hear your thought and real experience.