Sesame Chicken is my all-time favorite low-fat, low-cal Delicious Chicken recipe.
It is also famous as a Chinese sesame seed chicken in a Chinese restaurant. This dish is also similar to general tso’s chicken. Let’s check the complete method to make it delicious.
- 5 to 7 pieces skinless chicken
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 pieces of garlic and cloves minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 2-3 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- Salt as per your taste
- brown rice and vegetables for serving
Method To Prepare:
- First of all, take a bowl and add chicken stock, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, garlic cloves, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, soy sauce, and vinegar. Whisk it until combined and set aside.
- Now, preheat own on 400o. Another side toss chicken with salt, pepper, and all-purpose flour. Heat the sunflower oil and sesame oil to skillet at medium temperature and add toss chicken in a single layer. Turn it too another side once cooked properly first side and wait for until golden brown.
- Add first made mixture over top and toss to coat then off your heat. Add skillet in oven and bake it 20 minute. Remove and cover with sesame seeds. Serve with veggie of your choice and brown rice.
If you want to make more crunches and dip red color, we can cook with some red pepper and trimmed snow peas in the skillet before adding the chicken into it. I like it just the way it is, though, served over rice. Enjoy this healthy food!