Chicken tender is a very easy and delicious recipe. A perfect Family Friendly meal. This is a Thai-inspired dish. Some people also are known as this dish to chicken fingers. Let’s check step by step guide for cooking chicken tender.
- 5 Pieces boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 3 tsp oil
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 5 wooden skewers
- Tomato ketchup
- Yellow & brown mustard
MUST READ – Baked Salmon Recipes to Keep your Dinner Light
Method To Prepare:
- Before start cooking wash chicken and remove water properly.
- First of all take a shallow bowl and place all-purpose flour, salt, and black pepper and then mix these ingredients. Anoint the chicken strips in the flour mixture.
- Take a pan and put oil and wait for proper heat. Now put flour mix chicken strips in heat oil and wait until lightly browned per side.
- Now, your chicken tenders are ready for it. Insert a skewer lengthwise into a per piece of the chicken strips and Serve it with mustard and tomato ketchup.
- Have fun with dips. Mix a spoonful of basil pesto in a good mayonnaise, with some plain Greek yogurt and a lot of chopped fresh dill and lemon zest.or you can enjoy it with just straight-up barbecue sauce.
- For extra-crispy tenders, drizzle them with a couple of tablespoons of melted butter before baking
Try out this Chicken Tenders Recipes at home and Enjoy it with your friends and family. Do Let us know how delicious does it tastes. We would love to hear from your side.
If you have any special recipe and want to post on our blog, share it with us. we would love to keep in touch with you.